- 1/4 cup (60ml) gluten-free tamari (naturally brewed soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- Steamed rice, to serve
- 1 teaspoon black or white sesame seeds
- Combine the tamari, sugar, mirin, and sake in a small bowl. Pour it over the fish and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- You need to get the oven preheated to 180°C. Put some baking paper on a tray. Put salmon on it, pour the marinade over it, and cook for 8-10 minutes until it is done. Sprinkle with sesame seeds when you’re done cooking.